‘Win an Experience Voucher and coffee gift set’ Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Lavazza Coffee UK Ltd. The Charter Building, 5th Floor, Vine Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1JG
- This promotion is open to mainland United Kingdom (England, Scotland and Wales only) residents aged 18 or over. Employees and their immediate families the “Promoter”, subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- The promotion will run from 04/12/2020 to 11.59pm on 15/12/2020 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to email accounts or names will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be withdrawn.
- To enter, entrants must fill out their full name, contact telephone number and email address at: www.livelifecarteblanche.co.uk
- No purchase will be necessary.
- Entrants who do not complete their details correctly in their entries or who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Prizes and Fulfilment
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm on 15/12/2020 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the free prize draw.
- 100 x winners will be selected to win the following prize, consisting of:
- 1x coffee hamper (2 x mugs, 1 Active Experience voucher and 2 x Carte Noire instant coffee jars).
- The Active Experience Voucher will consist of the following terms:
- Each voucher is redeemable once against a variety of experiences which each are subject to availability.
- Choose from; Salsa Experience, personal training, Indian head massage, reflexology, yoga session, facial, floatation tank, gliding lesson, reiki, quad trekking, chocolate workshop, city bus tour, aromatherapy massage, handpicked afternoon tea, indoor skydiving, go karting, comedy club entry, rugby premiership ticket, ArcelorMittal Orbit experience, deep tissue massage, belly dancing experience, football ground tour, escape rooms experience, afternoon tea London Bus tour, Heritage membership, sports massage, white water rafting, jet skiing, aromatherapy session, indoor ice climbing, zorbing, open-air cinema ticket, Elite Hotels afternoon tea, horse riding lesson, Trampolining experience, days out UK voucher, horse racing ticket, Go Ape treetop adventure.
- Once a voucher has been received, the entrant can redeem their experience by logging onto www.mycarteblancheexperience.co.uk to redeem their voucher and choose their experience.
- The entrant will then be sent a booking form, and the Promotor’s prize fulfilment agency will be in touch to book the experience on their behalf.
- Each voucher is subject to the individual terms and conditions of the experience chosen.
- Full terms and inclusions for each voucher will be given on www.mycarteblancheexperience.co.uk.
- Each experience card is valid from 17/12/2020 until 17/04/2022 and must be redeemed within this period.
- All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to, travel insurance, transport, accommodation and spending money as required, are the winner’s and guests’ own. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received by the end of the Promotion Period and will be notified on the valid contact email attached to the entry form used to enter. Winners will be contacted by 17/12/2020. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions by the valid contact telephone number attached to the entry form, another winner will be picked at random from all remaining entries. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- The prize will be fulfilled by Active Consultancy Ltd. Prize must be redeemed by 17/04/2022. (The Active Experience Card Availability Period).
- There is no cash or other alternative for any part of the prize. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the prize with one of equal or greater value at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Delivery of the prize will be organised by the Promoter or its Fulfilment Agency: Active Consultancy. All prize items will be delivered to the valid contact email attached to the entry form used to enter or physically.
- Without prejudice to clause 24, if as a result of Covid-19, a winner cannot arrange the Active Experience voucher within the Availability Period specified above, or is restricted in any way in the use of the Active Experience vouchers, the Promoter may extend the Availability Period. If it is not possible to do this, the winner will be offered an alternative prize of equal value.
Other Important Information
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any entrant, any winner or their guests as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any entrant or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- By accepting the prize package, the winner and their guests agree to adhere to activity venue regulations that form part of their prize.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Carte Noire Free Prize Draw 2020, Active House, 51 Wolsey Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8NT within 3 months of the closing date.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner and their guests agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense. This may include but is not limited to photographs and video footage.
- Sale or exchange of the prizes is strictly prohibited. The prizes awarded under this promotion are personal to the winner and are not transferable.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by negligence and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or disqualify the entrant from the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, Act of Good, pandemic, epidemic or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. The Promoter will not be liable to an entrant or winner for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation for such a reason.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of entrants' personal data. Personal data is only processed for the purpose of participating in the promotion, identifying and contacting the winner. All entry data will be deleted a maximum of 3 months after the prizes have been fulfilled.
- Personal data is stored in the UK and is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes with the Promoter's Fulfilment Agency: Active Consultancy in accordance with applicable law. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here and can withdraw consent at any time but will no longer be able to participate. If an entrant provides their consent, the Promoter will use their email address to send them marketing communications.